Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I'm in love
















I am now engaged to the most amazing girl in the world! Kelsey Faye Coleman!
We will probably get married during the summer of 2012, that is if everything goes as planned in our lives right now. I can't wait to marry her, that will be one of the greatest days of my life.
She will make a great mother to our children when we settle down somewhere after we get married and both get steady jobs. I can't wait until we have children. That will be another great day of my life!
Kelsey means so much to me. I think we are meant to be together, because there are so many things that could have kept us from even meeting each other and even if I had an option to go back and change my mistakes in my life I do think I would change anything because I might mess up getting to meet my one true love. We think so much alike and we like a lot of the same things, it just seems like God made both of us for each other.
I believe that God has planned for us to be together ever since he first made us. He has good plans for us to be together forever. Right now we may not be able to understand most of the things he has planned, but one day we will understand all the things he has put us through just to be together.
I hope she reads this and knows how much she means to me. Without her I would be nothing. And I hope she understands that all the things God has put us through to be together will all be worth it when we get married and settle down and have children. As long as we put God first in everything we do, especially our relationship.
I love you with all my heart Kelsey! I'm so glad I get to spend the rest of my life with you, you're so amazing, sweet, beautiful, and smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment