Thursday, January 21, 2010

Nokia Display Speakerphone HF-510 review


Along with the Nokia N97 that I received from Womworld Nokia was a bluetooth car kit speakerphone. I had never had the chance to use a car speakerphone, but this makes me want to go out and buy one for myself.
The speaker quality itself was very good, but it could have been louder. Sometimes I found myself having to lean closer to the speaker in order to hear the person, but that is mostly due to the fact that my car is a little on the loud side while driving.
The microphone on the device seemed to work good, everyone that I talked to using the device said that they could hear me loud and clear. I only had one friend say something about not being able to hear me good, but they just had the volume on their phone turned down.
I really like that I can sync my contacts onto the bluetooth device and use it to find the person that I need to call. It makes it so much easier than trying to dig my phone out of my pocket, look up the contact, and then call then person.
This device helps out so much with driving and talking on the phone. Since my car has a manual transmission it makes it difficult to drive, shift, and hold a cellphone in my hand. Overall I must say that the HF-510 is a very useful device for my everyday life, it helped out so much while driving and talking to people. If someone is wanting to buy a bluetooth speaker for their car that has a display on it, I would defiantly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment